Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I DO KNOW

All seems to be all right
people trying to smile
everyone pretending to be happy
but somewhere inside all are worried
worried about the future
future which is uncertain
what's going to happen next, no one knows
but I guess I do know
may be not everything but somethings at least
volcanoes, earthquakes and tornadoes all are signs
of God's mighty coming
so what are you waiting for
He'll come like a thief in night
so stop sleeping in spirit and wake up, as now I am
watching and waiting for Him
so that I can go with him one day
and this one day will come very soon
cause all things can be false but
the words written in Bible can't be untrue
and that's the only thing true
this I know, and somewhere deep in your heart even you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking out time to comment on this post.